Your Questions

How can I Pay?

We can accept cash, cheque and most Credit/Debit cards.

How can I make a complaint / suggestion?

We have a formal procedure for dealing with these. Please enquire with a member of staff

How can I contact the Primary Care Commissioning Support Service?

For information on primary dental services, contact:

Primary Care Commissioning Support ( Dental )
NHS England
Rapier House
Colima Avenue
Sunderland Enterprise Park

How do I Register with the Practice?

What do I do if I have a dental Emergency?

Contact details

Hencotes Dental Practice
Tel: 01434 602227

Prudhoe Dental Practice
Tel: 01661 833213

Crawcrook Dental Practice
Tel: 0191 4131233

During normal opening hours you can either telephone us or call in to the practices to make an appointment.

Please give as much notice as possible if you have to cancel an appointment so we can make it available for another patient.